System - High Flow for ice machines
The ice machine is the backbone of the food service industry. Whether it's serving drinks or keeping food fresh, large quantities of ice are key to quality service.
If you are looking for cleaner, clearer, great tasting ice - without Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts (according to NSF 53 standard) and waterborne bacteria such as E. coli.
The 3M™ Water Filtration Products High Flow filter is the best filter in the world for protecting your ice machine from malfunctions and receiving transparent and tasty ice cubes with a flow of up to 200,000 liters.
High flow filters for ice machines:
- Removing chlorine, sediments, taste and smell from the water to obtain flavored, cleaner and brighter ice cubes, to the satisfaction of the customers.
- Removing the taste and smell of chlorine from the water helps prevent the effects of chlorine to corrosion on metal surfaces.
- Removing sediment and hard particles from the water helps extend the life of pumps, valves, rings and seals against wear.
- The scale treatment prevents the deposition of calcium and magnesium on the evaporator plates as hard scale, prevents downtime and service calls and significantly lowers maintenance costs.
- Membrane Integrated Media Packages with Carbon Block ("IMPACT") result in reduction
of microorganisms, including Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts (according to NSF standard 53) and waterborne bacteria such as E. coli. of over 99.99%.